Making a deposit:
Currently Bybit only accepts BTC deposits, with plans to accept other currencies (e.g. ETH) in the near future.
To make a deposit, please follow these instructions:
- Click on 'Assets' at the top left of the page. In 'My Assets' section, select BTC or ETH to deposit, then click on 'Deposit'.
Use the wallet address or scan the QR code to proceed with the transaction.
- Do not deposit other crypto-currencies into this address; otherwise, your assets might be lost forever.
- Only for testnet accounts, in order to obtain testnet coins, please click here.
- For ETH deposit, please take note that Bybit only accepts ETH direct transfer. Please do not transfer your ETH using Smart Contract method.
Making a withdrawal:
- Click on 'Assets' at the top left of the page. In 'My Assets' section, select BTC to withdraw, then click on 'Withdraw'.
Input your wallet address and the amount you would like to withdraw; then click on 'Next'
Select your verification method, then input the verification code sent to your email, SMS or Google Authentication.
Once your withdrawal request has been successfully submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox. Proceed with your withdrawal by clicking on the link sent in the confirmation email.
To add or remove your wallet addresses, you can click on 'Manage Wallet Address' located on the right side of your 'My Assets' page.
- Bybit has scheduled all withdrawals to be carried out at 07:00 UTC, which is 15:00 Singapore Time (GMT+8). Please submit your withdrawal request by 06:30 UTC, 14:30 Singapore Time (GMT+8), to be included in the day's batch.