No, as of now, Bybit only accepts BTC or ETH as deposits to trade and does not provide any exchange service between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies.
Articles in this section
- How to obtain ETH test coins to testnet.Bybit?
- How to obtain BTC testnet coins to testnet.Bybit?
- How to deposit BTC or ETH?
- Can I deposit BTC to trade ETH contracts?
- Can I deposit Fiat Currencies to trade on Bybit?
- Is there a minimum deposit or withdrawal amount?
- Why is my deposit not reflected in my account?
- How long does it take to complete a withdrawal?
- Is there a daily maximum withdrawal limit?
- Is there a fee to deposit or withdraw BTC?