No. Bybit has a sophisticated liquidation with insurance fund and ADL system in place to prevent any trader from losing more than the initial margin. A trader would not suffer any losses beyond the initial margin that they have placed on a position.
Articles in this section
- How to calculate Bankruptcy Price?
- Where is the mark price located on the trading chart?
- Why Was My Position Liquidated?
- Can a trader lose more than his Initial Margin on Bybit?
- What is an Insurance Fund? What is it for?
- Does Bybit Adopt a Socialized Loss System?
- What is Bankruptcy Price?
- What is Auto-Deleveraging (ADL) ?
- Liquidation Process
- Auto Deleveraging (ADL)