Continuous improvements to the market system push performance, reducing the amount of push data (top information bar, contract details on the right, and market transaction data), optimizing page freezes that occur during peak hours.
On the desktop and mobile site, the mailbox login/registration format verification rules have been upgraded.
Optimising the mobile site's disconnection problem caused by the network, and the display of error prompt message has been changed from the popup window to the text push on the top.
On the desktop site, for EOS withdrawal, letters are now acceptable for "Memo".
On the desktop site, the fee display in the withdrawal popup window has been optimized.
On the desktop site, duplicate click is now prevented when adding the withdrawal wallet address.
1. The desktop and mobile sites will both use a new ordering system (memory based), which will greatly improve the speed of placing orders;
2. The desktop and mobile sites will feature an upgraded order execution push, which will significantly reduce the latency;
3. API system now supports Post-Only Orders;
4. Mobile site now supports trading EOSUSD, XRPUSD pairs;
5. The pages of the Japan Trade Competition have been optimized on the mobile site;
6. On the mobile site, the system will automatically reconnect if a network disconnection occurs;
7. On the desktop site, it is now optional for traders to select 'Show Confirmation Window for Orders' & 'Show Confirmation Window for changing leverage while having an open position'; this option will also be available on the mobile site soon;
8. On the desktop site, the withdrawal popup for EOS and XRP has been optimized. The "memo" and "tag" reminder has been emphasized, respectively.
9. On the desktop site, the latest order type, order quantity, execution strategy and other data will be automatically displayed after refreshing the website. Traders do not need to reset them manually.
10. On the desktop site, the flash color in the Orderbook will now match with the color in the price chart.
1. Partial close position function enabled and supported by both PC and mobile web
2. 'Close By' function enabled to override existing TP/SL settings, with instructions when cursor hovers on 'Close By'. Both supported in PC and mobile web
3.'Reduce-Only' function added in limit order with instructions when cursor hovers on 'Reduce-Only'(grey realsed)
4. 'Close on trigger' function added in conditional order with instructions when cursor hovers on 'Close on trigger'(grey realsed)
5. 'Close on trigger' included as default setting for one-click take profit/stoploss
6. Binding to a third party application' function enabled under API settings> Create New Key, for ease of binding to API users on PC version
7. Night mode tradingview chart's vertical background colour level revised on PC version
8. Day mode 'trade' page UI revised with new green red colour values on PC version
9. Optimized Anti-multiple click setting on some buttons on mobile version
1. EOSUSD & XPRUSD has gone live.
2. New market data system (full memory version) was launched on both PC and mobile website which is now more timely and with no delay.
3. Added several APIs of the new market data system, in which the orderbook is now pushed with snapshots and incremental packets. The orderbook is now more transparent than before.
4. Optimization of display compatibility issues on browsers such as Safari to improve user experience.
5. Optimization of PC trading platform page to include EOS and XRP index components.
6. Optimization of pop-up window confirmation notice for withdrawals on PC platform.
7. Optimization of Total Equity display located inside the 'My Assets' page within the mobile platform.
8. Resolved the display mobile number nickname issue for mobile number registered accounts inside the PC platform.
1. Updated website's "About Us" content
2. Increased website's connection speed
3. Updated language packs for PC and Mobile Sites
4. For Mobile Site, PriceChart will now show selected currencies
5. Switching from Mobile Site to PC Site on mobile will keep you logged in
1.Bybit mobile site is officially online.
2.Trading Bonus Promotion page has been updated.
3.Bybit's Official Webpage has been updated.
4.Optimising the synchronisation of data shown on PriceChart and Order Book.
5.Optimising the API Websocket speed and functionality for institutional investors.
1. Trading View PriceChart optimisation - Using the left toolbar on the chart, any drawings made on the chart will be automatically saved and synced according to the selected time zone.
2. Order placing column optimisation - Placing a TPSL for a new order after a previously failed attempt to do so will now show the corresponding new TPSL value instead of the previous TPSL value.
3. Index PriceChart display optimisation - BTCUSD and ETHUSD Index Price display now supports viewing of different time zones
4. Login process optimisation - Added a prompt message to automatically inform clients when the wrong email address is keyed.
1.Shifting the information label of the position and orders to the left side of the TradingVIew chart to optimise visual displays without obscuring latest market movements
2. Registration process optimization, upgrading of new automatic function to match country code, an optimizating error message prompts
3. Optimizing the redirection of help centre links to automatically match Korean and Japanese language channels
4.Updating the incorrect Korean and Japanese language error message displays
5.while placing an order, the TradingView position line is automatically displayed in the language selected by the user.
1. 100x Leverage ETHUSD Perpetual Contracts are now available with full support for deposit, withdrawal, and margin
2. Korean is now available on the Exchange, Website, and for Customer Support
3. Three new countries' phone numbers can now be used to register/login: Russia, Brazil, and the Netherlands
4. The night mode's scroll bar, input box, and drop down menus have been optimized
5. Read-Only permission for the API_KEY has been added to allow third parties to access some information
6. The Premium Index has been adjusted to better calculate the Funding Rate and can now process
1. A brand new night mode has been added
2. Traditional Chinese and Japanese are now available on the exchange, website, and for Customer Support
3. Open positions are now visible on the chart and the order book
4. The candles' accuracy has been improved
5. A new API function is out: the Funding prediction
6. The price slider when opening a position is faster and more accurate