Bybit Japan Trading Competition Rules and FAQs.
1. The BTCUSD perpetual contract is the only eligible trading pair for this competition. Returns from other contracts eg: ETH/XRP/EOS will not be considered.
2. The minimum deposit to participate is 0.1 BTC. There is no deposit & withdrawal restriction during the contest period.
3. The $20 Competition Bonus is given exclusively to all qualifying participants in this competition.
4. Prizes for the Top 5 traders will be credited to the winners' account within 3 business days after the release of the official results at the end of the competition.
5. Multiple accounts registration from a single trader to participate in this event is strictly disallowed. All relevant accounts might be banned and disqualified from the contest.
6. After the competition has ended, accounts with no trading activity and P&N are 0% but were ranked in the TOP 100 will not be eligible for the reward.
7. Bybit reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions of this campaign without prior notice.
Q. How to claim the Competition Bonus?
A: The $20 Competition Bonus will be credited to your account before the competition starts (15 May 1200UTC). Please ensure that you have successfully registered and fulfilled the minimum equity requirement by then. If you only fulfill the minimum equity requirement thereafter, the bonus will be credited to your account within 1 business day.
Q. Is deposit & withdrawal allowed during the contest?
A. There is no restriction on deposit and withdrawal during the contest period. However, it may affect your ranking in the contest as shown on the formula for ranking. Please take note that any withdrawal will decrease the account equity immediately.
Q: How do I participate in this competition?
A: Please click on 'Register' located on the main webpage
Q：Does a successful registration automatically qualifies me into the competition, thereby obtaining the $20 Competition Bonus?
A: Besides a successful registration, the competition also requires traders to have account equity of >0.1BTC during the competition period to qualify for the competition ranking. Only by doing so will traders obtain the $20 Competition Bonus.
Q： Am I able to register first before deciding whether to make a deposit eventually?
A: Yes, you can. All you have to do is to ensure that you submit a registration and fulfils the 0.1BTC minimum requirements by the end of the competition period to qualify for the trading competition.
Q：Do I automatically qualify for the competition after depositing 0.1BTC into my account?
A: Regardless of the registered account's deposit history, participants must ensure a BTC equity of >0.1 BTC at the starting point of the competition (15 May 2019 @ 1200 UTC). Otherwise, without meeting this requirement, the system will auto prompt a deposit reminder when traders enter the competition webpage. At any time after the start of the competition, traders can still participate in the contest by depositing the difference between 0.1 BTC and the equity as of 15 May 2019 1200 UTC to be qualified. Please be noted that all profit and loss when after the contest starts will be taken into account for the competition's rankings.