Bybit co-founder and CEO Ben Zhou will be speaking at the Asia Blockchain Summit 2019, the biggest blockchain event in Asia, in Taipei, Taiwan, on July 3. Ben will join a panel to discuss the topic of “Building a Cryptocurrency Exchange from Scratch.” Let’s take a look at who will be on the panel.
- Ben Zhou, co-founder and CEO of Bybit. After running a retail forex brokerage for more than 7 years, Ben co-founded cryptocurrency derivatives exchange Bybit in March 2018. The platform has been going from strength to strength in recent months and last week passed the $1 billion and $2 billion 24 hour trading volume mark over consecutive days.
- Mike Kayamori, co-founder and and CEO of Quoine. Mike co-founded Quoine, which operates the Japan-based cryptocurrency exchange Liquid, in 2014. He has a career spanning more than 20 years in investments, business management, IT and venture capital.
- Kevin Cha, CEO of Coinone. Kevin founded South Korea- based cryptocurrency exchange Coinone in 2014. He is a globally renowned white hacker, having won several international awards in the field.
- Wayne Huang, co-founder and CEO of XREX Inc. Wayne is the co-founder of XREX Inc., a company that provides web services for blockchain-based organizations. He is a regular blogger on web threats and his research has received international media coverage, including with Reuters and Forbes.
- Sam Bankman-Fried, co-founder and CEO of Alameda Research. Sam co-founded quantitative cryptocurrency trading firm in 2017. Before co-founding Alameda, Sam worked with global proprietary trading firm Jane Street Capital.