From now on, we will be publishing a biweekly Bybit news round-up, to let you know about all the latest exciting developments that have been going on at Bybit in the past couple of weeks, in case you missed them.
- BYBIT EOS GLOBAL COMPETITION
The Bybit EOS Global Competition is now underway and will run until August 21st. With prizes of up to $60,000 up to grabs, this is one contest not to be missed! The results will be announced on August 23rd.
- RUSSIAN NOW AVAILABLE ON BYBIT
We’re delighted to announce that the Russian language version of Bybit is now live! In the future, as part of our mantra to always listen, care and improve, we will launch new languages on the platform. Stay tuned!
- BYBIT AMBASSADORS
Recently we launched our Bybit Ambassadors program. As we grow, our ambassadors are helping us build trading communities all around the world. As part of this, Bybit Engage, a series of educational discussions held by our ambassadors on trading matters, are currently taking place every week in our Telegram group. Feel free to join in the discussions!
- NEW FEATURES
We are committed to providing the most efficient, smooth trading experience possible for our customers, which is why we endeavor to add new features to the platform as and when we can. Some of our recent new features include:
- Full screen TradingView chart display now supported on our mobile site.
- Unrealized P&L is now defaulted to display by last traded price on our mobile site.
- "Trigger Price" added to the Conditional Order placing window.
- Full deposit address displayed for ETH and XRP depositing.
Be sure to keep checking out our Twitter for all the latest news from Bybit!