Here is a round-up of all the latest developments that have been going on at Bybit from the last couple of weeks.
- BYBIT AT INVEST: ASIA
Bybit CEO Ben Zhou was interviewed at Invest: Asia live on the Coin Desk YouTube channel in Singapore on September 11. Check out here for a summary of what he talked about.
- NEW SPOT PRICE INDEX AND MARK PRICE SYSTEM
As part of Bybit’s mission to listen, care and improve, we have introduced a new mark spot index and mark price system. This will make our trader’s positions less prone to market manipulation and sudden liquidations. Read all about it here.
- TECHNICAL UPDATES
Some of the latest technical updates on the include:
- Conditional orders can be triggered by Last Traded Price, Index Price or Mark Price on the PC and mobile sites.
- Post-only function now supported on mobile site.
- Limit order, risk notification (when the order price is worse than last traded price) display condition changed from 10 ticks to 50 ticks.
- Display: Contract Guide, Index price and TP/SL content updated.
Check here for a full list of our latest technical updates.
Be sure to keep checking out our Twitter for all the latest news from Bybit!