How to make a deposit using PC / App.
Currently, Bybit only accepts BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS and USDT deposits, and does not accept other currencies such as LTC, TRX, BCH, etc.
Specific operations are as follows:
- On the PC web browser, click on "Assets" at the top of the page, and it will direct you to the "My Assets" page. Choose the type of currency you want to make a deposit and click on the "Deposit" button.
- For traders using our APP, please click the "Asset" button located at the bottom right of the page, and click on "Deposit" to see select the list of currencies that you can transfer into your account.
- You will be directed to your Bybit deposit address. From there, you can either scan the QR code or you can copy the deposit address. Please do not transfer any other digital currencies to the wallet address, otherwise, the assets will be lost forever.
- For ETH deposit: Bybit currently only supports ETH direct transfer, please do not transfer your ETH using Smart Contract Transfer.
- For EOS deposit: When transferring to the Bybit wallet, please remember to fill in your UID as a ‘Remark’, otherwise, the deposit will not be successful.
- For XRP deposit: When transferring to the Bybit wallet, please be sure to fill in your UID as ‘tag’, otherwise, the transfer will not get reflected on your trading account.
How to Withdraw Money using PC / APP.
Before you can submit a withdrawal request, please make sure that you have linked up to your withdrawal wallet address to your Bybit account.
Note: Once you have successfully submitted a withdrawal request, all the remaining bonuses in your account will be cleared to zero.
1. On the "Assets" page of the PC / App, please click the on the "Withdraw" button of the respective currency that you would like to withdraw.
2. A withdrawal window will pop up, and you may check on the "Withdrawable Amount" of your account, to know if you have sufficient funds to meet the minimum withdrawal limit. For PC web browser, you can click on the numeric amount to withdrawal all the amount in the account. For the App, you can click on the "All" button to make a full withdrawal.
3. Next, click on the 'Wallet Address' and select the address of your receiving wallet.
For the withdrawal of XRP and EOS, please remember to enter your XRP Tag or EOS Memo for the transfer. Note: Failure to do so will cause unnecessary delays in processing your withdrawals.
4. After you click on the submit 'Submit' button, you will be directed to the page to obtain your Google Authenticator 2FA security code.
5. Once the system successfully validated your 2FA code, an email containing the details of your withdrawal request will be sent out to the account's registered email address. You will need to click on the verification link button to verify your withdrawal request. Please check your email inbox for this email.
Note: If the email is not found inside your Inbox, please check your junk/spam folder. The verification email will only be valid for 30 minutes.
Please take note that Bybit process all withdrawal requests 3 times a day at UTC Time 0800,1600 and 2400. The cut-off time for withdrawal request will be 30 minutes before the scheduled withdrawal processing time.
For example, all requests made before UTC: 0730 will be processed at UTC: 0800. Requests made after UTC: 0730 will be processed at UTC: 1600.
Is there a fee for deposit or withdrawal?
Yes and do take note of the withdrawal fee that will be incurred for all withdrawals out from Bybit.
Is there a minimum amount for deposit or withdrawal?
Bybit does not set a minimum deposit limit. But please note the list below to know our minimum withdrawal amount.
|USDT||No Minimum||10 USDT||2 USDT|