Bybit Launchpad is a token launch platform for groundbreaking blockchain projects. It gives users access to pre-listing rounds and allows them to earn new tokens directly on Bybit. The Terms and Conditions for the Bybit Launchpad shall be reviewed and updated regularly.
1. Who is eligible for Bybit Launchpad?
Only users who have completed the KYC L1 requirement or business verification are eligible for the Launchpad event. Users from restricted countries are not allowed to use the Bybit Launchpad.
Please note that KYC must be completed before the subscription period starts. You can click here to complete the verification.
The daily average BIT balance is calculated as the sum of the hourly snapshots of your BIT balance Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account in a day divided by 24 hours.
During this period, the average amount of BIT in your Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account will be recorded through hourly snapshots.
Let’s assume that on Oct. 31, Bob signs up on Bybit and starts to make a deposit of 100 BIT every hour to his Spot Account only. His wallet balance snapshots will be recorded as follows:
00:00AM: 100 BIT
1:00AM: 200 BIT
2:00AM: 300 BIT
3:00AM: 400 BIT
11:00PM: 2,400 BIT
In this case, his average daily wallet balance on Oct. 31 would amount to 1,250 BIT based on the following calculations:
100 BIT + 200 BIT + 300 BIT + 400 BIT +...+ 2,400 BIT) / 24
The daily average BIT balance in your Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account will be updated at 3:00AM UTC every day. Due to the high volume of asset calculation, however, there might be a delay in updating your daily average BIT balance.
3. What balances will be counted during the snapshot period?
The BIT balance in your Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account will be counted during the snapshot period.
• For the ByFi Account, your BIT balance and BIT staked in the Launchpool will be automatically counted in the snapshot of your ByFi Account. BIT staked in other products on the ByFi Center (e.g. Dual Asset Mining) will not be included.
• For the Derivatives Account, the wallet balance will be counted. The wallet balance may be affected by realized P&L.
4. What's the subscription period and format?
During the subscription period, you must head to the Bybit Launchpad and click on the "Commit Now" button to commit a certain amount of BIT towards the new project.
Your final token allocation = (the amount of BIT you've committed during the subscription period / total amount of BIT committed by all participants) * total amount of new token allocated for the project.
Let's run a quick example:
• The number of BIT committed by Bob: 1,000 BIT
• The number of BIT committed by all participants: 1,000,000 BIT
• The total amount of new token β (hypothetically) allocated for the project: 3,000,000 β
In this case, Bob's final allocation will be 3,000 β based on the following calculations:
3,000 β = (1,000 BIT / 1,000,000 BIT) * 3,000,000 β
5. What's the max. amount of BIT I can commit?
The daily average BIT balance in your Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account over the snapshot period will determine the max. amount of BIT you can commit towards the new project.
Please note that during the subscription period, if you’ve staked BIT in the Launchpool, unstake first and manually transfer it to the Spot Account. If you hold BIT under ByFi Account or Derivatives Account, please manually transfer BIT to the Spot Account.
6. What will happen during the distribution period?
Based on your final token allocation result, the corresponding BIT equivalent will be deducted from your committed amount, while your token allocated and the remaining BIT will be credited back to your Spot Account.
In the above example, let's assume that 1 BIT is equivalent to 20 β.
As 3,000 β is equivalent to 150 BIT based on the hypothetical exchange rate (1 BIT = 20 β), 150 BIT will be deducted from the number of BIT committed by Bob, and the remaining 850 BIT (1,000 BIT - 150 BIT) will also be automatically credited to his Spot Account during the distribution period.
Bob can view his new tokens under his Spot Account immediately after the distribution period ends.
7. What does the hard cap per user mean?
It means that the max. amount of new tokens you can receive is capped, and the amount that exceeds the preset limit will be allocated to participants who haven't reached this hard cap yet.
8. Will the BIT I've committed be locked?
Yes. The amount of BIT you've committed to the project will be locked and cannot be accessed for transfers, withdrawals or trading until after the distribution period.
9. When can I start trading the new Spot pair?
You can trade the new Spot pair after it goes live on Bybit. Please stay tuned to our blog announcements or follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube.
10. When will the exchange rate between BIT and the new token be available?
The exchange rate between BIT and the new token will be confirmed 2 to 4 hours before the subscription period starts. Please refer to the Bybit Launchpad event page for the latest update.
11. If I place a limit sell order for BIT/USDT on the Spot trading platform but it hasn’t been filled yet, will my BIT balance snapshots be affected?
No, all BIT pending execution will still be included in your BIT balance snapshots.
12. Can I commit BIT multiple times during the subscription period?
Yes, you can commit BIT multiple times by clicking on the “Commit Now” button.
13. Can I uncommit BIT I’ve committed during the subscription period?
No, you cannot cancel on BIT that you’ve committed during the subscription period.
Please note that each user shall only register one account on Bybit. Bulk-account registrations to farm additional allocation would be a violation of Bybit Terms of Service and may lead to immediate termination of all associated accounts and eligibility.
To comply with local jurisdictions, Bybit reserves the absolute right to disqualify or take any appropriate actions against accounts associated with fraudulent activities, including termination of any accounts immediately and liquidating any open positions.