What are Expert Advisors?
Expert Advisors, otherwise commonly known as EAs, allow users to automate their trading strategies by writing a specific algorithm or code based on MT4's native MQL4 language.
These EAs, along with scripts and custom indicators can be coded within MT4's built-in code editor to enhance users' trading profitability.
Where can I get assistance on my Expert Advisors (EA)?
Bybit does not provide support for issues with users' EA codes. For any EA-related issues, please reach out to the MQL community/forums here instead.
How do I import my own Expert Advisors (EA)?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Select File from the Toolbar menu
2. Select Open Data Folder
3. Open the MQL4 folder
4. In the MQL4 folder, open the Experts folder
5. Import your EA to the Experts folder
6. Return to your MT4 application, and look up Navigation (Expert Advisors)
7. Right-click and select Refresh. Locate and Launch the EA that was imported.