1. To open a new MT4 account, you would need to first register for an account with Bybit . For new users, click on the Sign-up button at the top-right of the web trading page and you will be directed to the following page.
2. Upon successful registration, proceed to the MT4 Landing page and select Activate MT4 Account.
3. Select Confirm after the request to link your email address to your MT4 account is displayed.
4. A confirmation page would be shown once your account was registered successfully.
5. An email containing your MT4 login credentials would be subsequently sent to your registered email address. If you did not receive the Welcome email in your Inbox, check on your junk/spam mailbox folder.
Note: Bybit accounts that are signed up with a mobile number will not be able to activate their MT4 account. Traders will need to link their Bybit account with an email address first in order to activate their MT4 account.
Am I Allowed to Open Multiple MT4 Accounts with Bybit?
Each user can open only a single MT4 Account with their Bybit Main account. We currently do not support the opening of MT4 accounts via subaccounts. Users who wish to open multiple MT4 accounts may consider registering for a separate Bybit account instead.