1. Click here to download the Bybit MT4 on your desktop.
2. After completing the installation, the MT4 application will be automatically opened.
3. Click on File and Login to trade account.
4. Enter your MT4 account number and password
5. Select BybitGlobal-Asia server to connect to your Bybit Live Account.
MT4 is generally unsupported on Mac OS. If you’re a Mac user who wishes to download MT4, you may do either via the following methods:
If you own a Windows Parallel that allows you to run Windows on your Mac, you may install the Bybit MT4 (Windows version) directly into your Windows Parallel, then launch and login MT4 directly from there.
The second method which users can do is to download MT4 (dmg file format) from Metaquotes directly. Users may visit the Metaquotes website here, and select Download the trading platform for Mac OS. After installation, you would need to login to MT4 via the following method:
1. Select File -> Open an Account
2. Search for Bybit in the Search box and select Scan.
3. Click on Existing Trade Account, and enter your MT4 Login and Password.
Click here to access Bybit’s MT4 WebTrader. Kindly note that the WebTrader platform has lesser functionalities as compared to the MT4 desktop terminal.
First, make sure that you’ve downloaded the MT4 platform on your mobile device.
After you've successfully downloaded MT4:
- Click on Settings → New Account.
- Select Login to an existing account.
- Search for Bybit in the server name window.
a. For Live Accounts, select BybitGlobal-Asia
b. For Demo Accounts, search BybitGlobal-Demo
- Enter the MT4 account number and password sent to your email address.