Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you buy coins with fiat currencies by using credit/debit card payments on Bybit.
Currently, Visa, Mastercard and JCB payments are supported. Please note that JCB payments are only available in Japan.
Step 1: Click on Buy Crypto –> Express on the top left corner of the navigation bar to enter the Express page.
- If you’re using a credit/debit card payment for the first time, please link your credit/debit card first.
Note: Your bank account name must be consistent with your registered name on Bybit.
- If you already have a linked credit/debit card, please follow the steps below to place your order:
(Using EUR/USDT as an example)
- Select the fiat currency that you want to pay.
- Select the coin you would like to receive in your Funding Account.
- Enter the purchase amount. You can enter the transaction amount based on fiat currency amount or coin amount, according to your needs.
- Select the credit/debit card you've added.
- Click on Buy with EUR.
— Reference price will refresh every 30 seconds.
— Please complete KYC verification (if required). To learn more about KYC requirements, please refer to FAQ — Credit/Debit Payments.
Step 3: Please confirm that the details you’ve entered are correct and then click on Confirm.
Step 4: Card payment is processing.
Note: You may be prompted to enter a 3D Secure code to verify the payment.
Card payment processing usually takes a few seconds. If you encounter any issue during your credit or debit card payment process, please refer to Troubleshooting: Failed Payments.
Step 5: Transaction is complete.
- Click on View Asset to check your balance. You’ll receive your order status by SMS, email and notification if you've enabled them.
To set up, please head to Account & Security –> Two-Factor Authentication to select the authentication (SMS Authentication or Email Authentication) which you wish to enable.
You can also enable notifications under Settings.
- Click on Buy More. You’ll be redirected to the order page.
To view your order history, please click on Orders in the upper right corner for more details.