MT4 allows users to download reports of their account’s history from the Client Terminal. Users who wish to view a summary of their account’s historical trades, trading fees, funding fees, or portfolio performance can download them directly from the Client Terminal.
Please note the following steps on how you can do so.
1. In the Client Terminal, click on the Account History tab.
2. Once inside, users can customize the date range of their historical transactions by right clicking on the tab and selecting Custom Period
3. A pop up window will appear and allow the user to filter the dates. Users can select from a preset range or customize the dates according to their own preferences. Click OK once completed.
4. The Account History tab will then display the historical transactions that occurred between the filtered dates. Users can arrange the display of the information in ascending or descending order, by clicking on the Time column.
5. Once the display has been arranged to the user’s preference, users can then right-click on any row within the Account History tab and select either Save as Report or Save as Detailed Report to download the report of the account’s historical transactions.
6. Once saved, the detailed report would automatically open in the user's default web browser.
Note: A detailed report is different from a normal report as it will have additional sets of parameters. For the list of parameters within the downloaded report and detailed report, kindly refer to the official Metaquotes webpage here.