How to Become a Principal Trader
For those who are good at trading, becoming a principal trader at Bybit is another way of investing whereby you can promote your trading strategy and earn profit sharing from followers who copy your trading strategy.
To qualify as a principal trader, you need to meet the following requirements:
- KYC Level 1 and Level 2 are required.
- Make sure you aren’t currently following a principal trader, and do not have any existing copy trades. If you still have positions in your Copy Trading Account, close them and transfer all assets out.
- Principal traders can only register one account to share their strategies.
- Submit an application. The required documents to be submitted are as follows:
- Screenshot(s) of your Derivatives trading records from the past one (1) month on any crypto exchange platform
- Information on your social media profiles, number of followers, and crypto communities, if any
- Screenshot(s) of your personal trading profits and performance from the past one (1) month
Submit Your Application
Step 1: Please click on Derivatives –> Copy Trading in the navigation bar to enter the Copy Trading page.
Step 2: Click on Become a Principal Trader –> Apply Now.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully registered. An application form will be sent to your email address. Please submit all required supporting documents for further review and we will get back to you within 10 working days.
Once approved, simply follow the instructions in your approval email to start your Copy Trading.