To ensure the smooth running of your Bybit trading platform, it is always recommended to perform a browser page refresh before beginning any trading activities, especially after prolonged periods of inactivity,
- Windows PC browser page refresh: Hit F5 on your keyboard. To perform a level 2 hard refresh, please hit SHIFT + F5 on your keyboard.
- Mac PC browser page refresh: Hit Command ⌘ + R on your keyboard. To perform a level 2 hard refresh, please hit Command ⌘ + SHIFT + R on your keyboard.
- Bybit App refresh: Force close your existing Bybit app and relaunching it. Please refer to the iOS or Android guide on how to force close an App inside your smartphone.
To further improve your Bybit trading experience, depending on device, traders may adopt the following suggestions
1) Located at the bottom right corner of the platform (where the live chat button is), manually select the best network route with the lowest latency.
2) Bybit is an online trading platform. Please ensure that you are connected to stable, reliable, and secured fibre broadband.
- If you are experiencing weak wireless signals, please consider using a wired LAN cable connection.
3) Check with your broadband network service provider to seek their assistance to optimize your network connection to our servers in Singapore.
- Bybit servers are located in Singapore under Amazon Web Services (AWS)
4) Google Chrome or Firefox are 2 of the most highly recommended browsers of choice by our traders. The Bybit team also highly recommends using either of them to trade on the Bybit platform.
- Ensure that your browser is updated to the latest version. Traders may download from the official Google Chrome or Firefox download page. After the update, we highly recommend closing and relaunching the browser to complete the update.
5) Remove unused extensions in your Google Chrome.
- To reduce loading times inside your browser, the Bybit team recommends zero or minimal installation of extensions within your browser.
6) Clear your cookies and cache regularly
- Despite multiple page refreshes, if traders are still encountering any loading issues, perform a fresh login using the Google Chrome incognito mode
- If the Bybit platform can run smoothly inside incognito mode, this suggests that there is an underlying issue with the main browser's cookies and cache
- Clear your cookies and cache immediately. Ensure the complete closing of your browser before attempting a fresh login to your Bybit account.
7) Adopt the 1 Bybit account 1 browser recommendation
- Do not attempt to login to 2 Bybit accounts using the same browser.
- If you are trading using 2 or more accounts, please use a different browser for each account. (Google Chrome = Account A, Firefox = Account B, etc).
- When trading on multiple trading pairs (example BTCUSD inverse perpetual and ETHUSDT linear perpetual), Avoid opening 2 tabs within the same browser. Instead, the Bybit team recommends traders toggle between the trading pairs within a single tab.
- Minimize the opening of multiple tabs when trading on Bybit. This to ensure that the maximum broadband bandwidth can be utilized by the Bybit trading platform to push data to your end in the quickest time possible.
8) Turn off the order book animation
- To turn it off, please click on Settings and uncheck "Turn On: Orderbook Animation"
9) If traders are geographically located very far away from our servers in Singapore, we recommend using a VPN server connected to Japan, Hong Kong to reduce network latency
- Any lags experienced after using a VPN, please contact your VPN provider first, obtain some useful data before reaching out to Bybit.
- There may be instances in which VPN is connected but there is no internet connection, resulting in improper functioning of the Bybit platform. In such instances, please turn off your VPN first and refresh your browser page to attempt to regain access to your Bybit account.
1) Bybit is an online trading platform. Traders need to ensure that they are connected to stable, reliable, and secured mobile broadband.
- If you are on the move, weak signals may be experienced inside lifts, underground road tunnels or underground subways, which will cause the improper functioning of the Bybit app.
- Instead of using mobile broadband, the Bybit team will always recommend connecting to stable fibre broadband when trading on the Bybit app.
2) Ensure that your Bybit App is updated to the latest version.
- Depending on your smartphone's operating system, the latest version of the app can be found in either the Google Play Store or Apple App store
3) The constant switching between apps inside your smartphone, especially for prolonged periods between switching, may cause the Bybit APP to be in a non-active state.
- In this case, completely force close your app and relaunch it to refresh the app.