Under certain situations, our Bybit team may require traders to provide a single screenshot proof of deposit(s) that came from another spot exchange/cold wallet outside of Bybit.
There are 7 specific requirements that the team looks out for in the screenshot. Please refer to the guide below on what are the specific requirements.
1. The URL of where the assets can be seen (The withdrawal history of the exchange). Example:
2. The Logo of where the assets came from. Example:
3. The withdrawal tab of the specific exchange where the page is in. Example:
4. The Type of coin involved and/or requested for verification
5. The Exact amount of the asset involved and/or requested for verification
6. The Date and Time that withdrawal was made.
7. Last but not least, the full details of the transaction including the source and/or destination wallet address, the Transaction ID (also known as TXID or Hash, an alphanumeric code on the blockchain that serves as a receipt of that withdrawal). Note: your screenshot must show the full TXID and we do not accept any partial showing.
To show all 7 requirements within a single screenshot, the full screenshot would look like this:
A special case of requiring more than 2 or more screenshots
Under some specific scenarios which require traders to provide 2 or more screenshots to fulfill the 7 requirements, traders can refer to the guide below on how to do it. It is categorized into the following
1. Overall image of the entire withdrawal history containing both the unsuccessful and new deposit
2. Screenshot of the full transaction details for the unsuccessful deposit
3. Screenshot of the full transaction details for the successful new deposit