This guide serves to guide our client on how to successfully perform a video recording on iOS devices, Android (Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Others), MacOS, Windows 10 PC and Windows 7 PC. After you have successfully recorded the video, you can choose to upload it to Google Drive or WeTransfer before sending it to us.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Press deeply on gray record icon and tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Open Control Center and tap red record icon. Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
Reference and Video Guide here: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/HT207935
2. Choose between a range of options at the top of the screen to add in your Screen Recording. When your ready to stop the video simply tap the Stop icon button.
Reference here: https://www.samsung.com/support/mobile-devices/screen-recorder/
1. Swipe down from top of the phone to access your Quick Panel and swipe again to the right to see Screen Recorder function.
2. After Pressing the button, the screen will begin recording. When your ready to stop the video simply tap the Stop icon button.
Reference here : https://www.softwarert.com/record-screen-xiaomi-redmi-phone/
For Other Android Devices
All other brands: Please download Mobizen Screen Recorder* from Google Official PlayStore (Download URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rsupport.mvagent, Step By Step Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI8O_iXTvp8)
With macOS Mojave, press Shift-Command (⌘)-5 on your keyboard to see all the controls you need to record video and capture still images of your screen. Use these onscreen controls to select whether to record the entire screen, record a selected portion, or capture a still image of your screen. If you haven't upgraded to Mojave, you can record the screen with QuickTime Player.
Record the entire screen
- Click in the onscreen controls. Your pointer changes to a camera .
- Click any screen to start recording that screen, or click Record in the onscreen controls.
- Use the thumbnail to save.
- After you stop recording, a thumbnail of the video appears briefly in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Take no action or swipe the thumbnail to the right and the recording is automatically saved.
- When saving your recording automatically, your Mac uses the name ”Screen Recording date at time.mov”.
Reference here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208721
Record the entire screen
- With Windows 10, press [Windows]+[G] on your keyboard and click ‘Yes, this is a game’. Please do not worry even if you are not gaming as this is essentially an inbuilt tool by Microsoft to record gameplays shown on the screen.
- Click ‘Start recording’ or press [Windows]+[Alt]+[R] on the keyboard to start, then use the same shortcut when you've finished. If you do not see the 'Start recording' button, please click on 'Capture' first.
- Recorded videos will be saved in your Videos/Capture folder in MP4 format. The folder can be accessed inside the default File Explorer page by navigating This PC > Videos > Captures.
Before we begin, Bybit highly recommends you to update your computer to Windows 10 to get the latest security updates from Microsoft. For more info, please click HERE
Unlike Windows 10, Windows 7 does not come with an inbuilt screen recorder software. Instead, traders need to download third-party software to record their entire screen.
Record the entire screen
- Download OBS Studio* (https://obsproject.com/download)
- Follow the Wikihow* step by step guide: https://www.wikihow.com/Record-Screen-in-Microsoft-Windows-7
How To Send the large Screen Recording file via Mail to email@example.com
If you are using Gmail
- Open the Gmail .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Attach file
- Choose the file you want to attach (video)
Please note: Attachment size limit: Gmail account: 20 MB and Non-Gmail account: Up to 25 MB, depending on your email provider
If you're trying to send a video file to someone through your Gmail account, you may have come across the 25 MB attachment size limit. Luckily, Gmail allows you to link any files in your Google Drive account.
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- At the top left, click Compose.
- Click Google Drive .
- Select the files you want to attach.
- At the bottom of the page, decide how you want to send the file:
- Drive link: This works for any files stored in Drive, including files created using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms.
- Attachment: This only works for files that weren't created using Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms.
- Click Insert.
- Go to https://wetransfer.com/ *
- Click on located at the bottom left corner beside the 'Transfer button'
- select 'Get Transfer Link
Once you have selected it, scroll up and select 'Add your files' to upload your video. You may leave the message empty and then hit the 'Get a link' button once it turns blue.
Click on the blue 'Copy link' button and paste it inside your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This download link is only valid for 7 days and will automatically be deleted thereafter.
*Please note that Bybit is not related nor affiliated to Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Xiaomi, Mobizen, OBS, Wikihow or WeTransfer and traders are advised to download and use the app/softwares at their own discretion.