1. Bybit reserves the right to disqualify a user if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest or abusive activities (such as wash trading, volume faking, participating using multiple accounts, market manipulation, etc) during the competition.
2. Identical trading strategies are allowed within troops. However, when multiple participants with identical trading strategies enter the individual rankings (individual P&L ranking or individual profit ranking), the Bybit risk detection engine will only allow a maximum of two users to continue using those strategies. The rest will be removed from the individual rankings and will not receive the individual prize for the ranking that they were removed from. Nevertheless, all participants using similar trading strategies will still be able to keep enjoying the fee discount and bonuses they were awarded, during the competition.
3. If multiple users are found to have engaged in matched trading activities, all associated users will be disqualified from the competition. No prizes, fee discounts nor bonuses will be awarded.
4. During the competition, any user who cancels more than 10 orders per minute may be disqualified.
5. If a troop captain is disqualified due to misconduct, the 20% captain reward will be distributed equally among all players of the troop. Beware, members with zero trading activity will be excluded.
6. Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of the terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.