23 February 2021 (Week 8, 2021)
USDT Perpetual Contracts trading page:
The “Show All Pairs” feature allows users to view the position details of all USDT Perpetual Contracts via the position tab of any trading pair.
16 February 2021 (Week 7, 2021)
App v1.15 New Launch:
1. Custom price and open interest Strategy Alerts supported for all trading pairs
2. Optimized iOS widgets now come with timestamps
3. Spanish language now supported
4. Referral Program and Rewards Hub now available on Bybit App
2 February 2021 (Week 5, 2021)
1. USDT Contracts now adopt manually-adjusted risk limit levels. The automatically-adjusted tiered margin system is no longer supported. Your latest tiered margin has been converted to the corresponding risk limit as of 08:00 AM UTC on Feb. 1, 2021.
2. USDT and Inverse Contracts Trading Pages: Traders can now add trading pairs to their list of “Favorites” by clicking on the arrow next to the contract name. Selected trading pairs will be automatically added to the navigation bar for traders to view the 24-hour change at a glance.
26 January 2021 (Week 4, 2021)
1. “Get the Last Funding Rate” OpenAPI Update
- The new “/v2/public/funding/prev-funding-rate” endpoint gives API users access to funding rate information without the need for authentication.
19 January 2021 (Week 3, 2021)
1. New price gaps have been added to the order books of all existing trading pairs.
For example, traders can now choose to group the orders for BTCUSD and BTCUSDT by the following price gaps: 0.5 USD, 1 USD, 2 USD, or 5 USD.
12 January 2021 (Week 2, 2021)
1. The minimum USDT withdrawal amount has been changed from 50 USDT to 10 USDT
5 January 2021 (Week 1, 2021)
1. USDT Perpetual and Inverse Contracts trading pages: Time frame selected for the candlestick chart will be automatically saved
22 December 2020 (Week 52,2020)
1. Bybit Calculator is now available on the USDT Perpetual Contracts trading page
15 December 2020 (Week 51,2020)
1.USDT Perpetual Contracts Trading Page
- BCHUSDT is now available for trading; information about BCHUSDT Perpetual Contracts can be found under ‘My Assets’
2.USDT Perpetual and Inverse Contracts Trading Pages
- Hide or show Quick Trading functions and positions using the ‘Easy Switch’ located at the top right corner of the candlestick chart
- Optimized toast notification display; each notification will be pushed independently for enhanced readability
09 December 2020 (Week 50,2020)
1. USDT Perpetual and Inverse Contracts Trading Pages
- Users now have the option to view Ask and Bid of the order book separately
2. OpenAPI Updates for USDT Perpetual Contracts Trading Page
- Response parameters of the My Position API now include the ‘deleverage_indicator' and 'unrealised_pnl' fields
- Response parameters of Place/Get/Query Conditional Order and Get/Query Active Order API now include the ‘close_on_trigger' and 'reduce_only’ fields
02 December 2020 (Week 49,2020)
1. Spanish language is now supported on Bybit’s official webpage
2. The ‘Routing’ feature on PC now includes an ‘Auto’ option
3. The order limits for USDT Perpetual Contracts trading pairs have been adjusted
4. Quick resizing of candlestick charts is now supported on PC
25 November 2020 (Week 48, 2020)
1. Mercuryo has been integrated into Fiat Gateway to further facilitate fiat-to-crypto payments
2. Candlestick charts can now be displayed for all USDT Perpetual Contracts trading pairs
3. The new Inverse Contracts trading page can now support the saving of candlestick charts; this feature is no longer available on the old trading page
4. Trading preferences (e.g. Post-Only, Reduce-Only) will be automatically saved on the PC browser
18 November 2020 (Week 47, 2020)
1) All-new, simplified navigation bar on Bybit's desktop homepage
2) Push notifications are now available for successfully executed orders on the #Bybit App
11 November 2020 (Week 46, 2020)
1. Top display on the new Inverse Perpetual Contracts trading page has been upgraded for better readability
2. The candlestick chart on the USDT Perpetual Contracts trading page can now display Take Profit/Stop Loss trigger price; this applies only when you select ‘TP/SL on Entire Position’
4 November 2020 (Week 45, 2020)
1. Push notification display on the main page has been enhanced for better clarity
2. Fiat Gateway now displays all payment methods supported by each third-party provider
3. Bug Fixes for USDT Perpetual Contracts:
- Toast notifications on the trading page can now be turned off using the “close” button
- Heightened quantity precision under “TP/SL on Selected Position”
30 October 2020 (Week 44, 2020)
1. Inverse Perpetual and USDT Perpetual:
- Quick switching tabs under the “Positions” bar will no longer cause flickering.
- Added new descriptions for chart tooltips used to close positions.
2. Inverse Perpetual:
The candlestick chart will be updated when you hide the Mark Price.