18 November 2020 (Week 47, 2020)
1) All-new, simplified navigation bar on Bybit's desktop homepage
2) Push notifications are now available for successfully executed orders on the #Bybit App
11 November 2020 (Week 46, 2020)
- Top display on the new Inverse Perpetual Contracts trading page has been upgraded for better readability
-The candlestick chart on the USDT Perpetual Contracts trading page can now display Take Profit/Stop Loss trigger price; this applies only when you select ‘TP/SL on Entire Position’
4 November 2020 (Week 45, 2020)
- Push notification display on the main page has been enhanced for better clarity
- Fiat Gateway now displays all payment methods supported by each third-party provider
Bug Fixes for USDT Perpetual Contracts:
- Toast notifications on the trading page can now be turned off using the “close” button
- Heightened quantity precision under “TP/SL on Selected Position”
30 October 2020 (Week 44, 2020)
1) Inverse Perpetual and USDT Perpetual:
Quick switching tabs under the “Positions” bar will no longer cause flickering.
Added new descriptions for chart tooltips used to close positions.
2) Inverse Perpetual:
The candlestick chart will be updated when you hide the Mark Price.