1. To ensure maximum account and asset security, Bybit urges all traders to have their 2FA binded to their Google Authenticator at all times.
2.. Write down the Recovery Key Phrase (RKP) and store your RKP securely inside an encrypted cloud server or inside another secured device for future reference.
Go to the Account and Security page. Perform a login if prompted. Click on the 'Settings' button as shown below.
1. A dialog box will pop. Click on 'Send verification code'
The verification code will be sent to either your registered email address or registered mobile number. Key into the empty boxes and click 'Confirm'. A pop out window showing a QR code will appear. Leave it untouched first while you use your smartphone to download the Google Authenticator APP.
2. Launch the Google Authenticator app inside your smartphone or tablet. Select the '+' icon and choose 'Scan a QR code'
3. Scan the QR code and a 6 digit 2FA code will be randomly generated inside your Google Authenticator APP. Key in the 6 digit code generated in your Google Authenticator and click 'Confirm'
You are all set!
Launch the Bybit APP. Please click on Profile icon in the upper left corner of the home page to enter the settings page.
1. Select 'Security'. Beside Google Authentication, move the switch button to the right.
2. Key in the email/SMS verification code sent to your email address or mobile number respectively. The APP will automatically redirect you to the next page.
3. Launch the Google Authenticator app inside your smartphone or tablet. Select the '+' icon and select 'Enter a setup key'
4. Type in any unique name (e.g. Bybitacount123), paste the copied key into the 'Key' space and select 'Add'
5. Go back into your Bybit APP, select 'Next' and Key in the 6 digit code generated in your Google Authenticator and select 'Confirm'
You are all set!