1. Open Settings App
2. Scroll down and tap on ‘Apps’
3. Tap on the app you would like to force close.
4. Tap ‘Force Stop’ to fully close the application on your device
1. On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later or iPadOS, from the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to display your most recently used apps
2. Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.